Posts Tagged 1 stop over-exposed
Gear: Nikon F100, Fuji 400h, 50mm 1.8, Walgreens 1 hour photo 🙂
Photos are uncut and unedited…welcome to my first roll!
A few notes from this session:
- All of these photos were taken TODAY, in the pouring rain I might add…since the lab I sent my other roll too gave me a 2 week (?!) estimate! All I can say is that those photos better be GOOD! So, thanks, Walgreens 1 hour photo, for saving my butt (plus you can’t beat $5 for a 1 hour develop/scan!).
- If you ever need an open pass to photograph anything you want without making people nervous, bring your charming 4 year old with you, they make a pretty fine entrance ticket. 🙂
- This was the first roll of film I’ve seen from my f100! I’m in love.
- I over-exposed the film 1 stop or so…ala Jonathon Canlas (see his link below).
- 35 exposures is ALOT…I was stretching it towards the end trying to find things I wanted to photograph, but as always I think my best shots come at the end of a photo-session…once my brain has had a chance to warm up a bit.
This project, if you haven’t already read the “project” page, is pretty simple…just me taking a roll of film every week and posting every photo from that roll. I thought it would be fun to show EVERY photo that I take so photogs and non-photographers alike, could see the full process. And I think, in time, it will help develop/refine my own style as well.
Here’s to 2011!